Can Randy Bennett’s Latest E-Book Honestly Help You Re-Create The Relationship Passion You Enjoyed While Dating….?
Let’s face it, girls. That ‘new relationship’ feeling that made you fall in love with your man in the first place often disappears to be replaced by something far colder and more distant. So why is it that some men continue to treat their woman like a princess for years to come, whilst others settle into a rut that leaves you feeling somewhat alone, even though you’re in a committed partnership?
Relationship expert, Randy Bennett’s latest offering – Melt Your Man’s Heart – explains that it’s often certain behavioral aspects on the woman’s behalf that are a catalyst for this to happen. A somewhat controversial approach, Mr. Bennett’s book then goes onto explain exactly what you can do to return to that “honeymoon period” that stole your heart in the first place.
So – can Melt Your Man’s Heart really offer you the advice you need to get your relationship back to those heady days of courtship? Or is it just another marketing ploy designed to swell the coffers of the author? We delve deep into the psyche of Melt Your Man’s Heart, and find out whether it’s truly a keeper – or should just be discarded as a drunken one night stand…
or you can visit the official site here.
What do you get for your money?
Melt Your Man’s Heart is an immediate download e-Book that is both informative and fun to read. Despite dealing with a potentially sensitive subject, Randy Bennett’s experience allows him to discuss areas that might be somewhat difficult for some women to come to terms with in regards to their own ability to change certain aspects of their relationship.
The 136 page book is divided into four different parts, each designed to provide you with easy to implement tips and tactics to revert your relationship to that heady time when you first met.
The following are just some of the information that the book deals with:
- Dealing with repeated rejection. This can be one of the most difficult and damaging part of any relationship, and the way that you react can have a powerful effect on how the relationship moves forward. Here he explains how intentional self-sabotaging – a very common phenomenon – is one of the worst things for any relationships.
- How “neutral hijacking” literally stops love, warmth and passion from entering a relationship.
- Body language – and how those little shrugs, eye rolls and other negative aspects all erode holes in what was previously a loving partnerships.
- Self-sabotaging spirals – here you learn about the seven different types of negative behavioral aspects that build upon each other and wreak havoc on relationships.
- The common strategies women use and why they don’t work – and why men develop a conditioned response that simply serves to further erode the relationship and make him even more distant.
Who is it for?
Well, ladies. It might be a little hard to stomach, but Melt Your Man’s Heart is possibly a book that every one of us should read. Once you realize that we all have a responsibility for how a relationship progresses, and that we too must take some of the blame, it’s then possible to be able to put a strategy into action to actively change it.
And whilst this is undoubtedly targeted at women who are already in the unhappy situation of being in a relationship with a man who’s become more and more distant over the years, even those of us who’re in a happy partnership can also take advantage. In fact, the more we all understand about what makes a relationship continue in a happy vein over time, the happier we call can be.
Of course, let’s not forget that the same will apply for same-sex couples, as this is a marketing opportunity that perhaps Mr. Bennett has not exploited to the max.
Who is Randy Bennett?
Mr. Bennett is a relationship expert who’s been counseling women in marriage guidance for over a quarter of a century. He’s especially experienced in the “distant man” syndrome that often occurs some years into a relationship, and has helped thousands of women come to terms with the fact that this isn’t always solely the fault of the man – and that they too have a part to play in this phenomenon.
Once this mutual liability has been accepted, he works with women (and men), to overcome the problem and bring the happiness and togetherness back to the relationship.
- Melt Your Man’s Heart is an easy read, and the experience of Randy Bennett certainly shines though.
- The layout of the e-Book makes it simplicity itself to dip in and out, finding the relevant aspects that apply to you and your relationship.
- The program answers many questions that women are perhaps too afraid or too embarrassed to voice to others. After all, saying that your relationship is perhaps not as perfect as you’d wish it to be is certainly something that most of us would rather not admit to.
- Because the program is provided in an e-Book format, it’s delivered directly to your inbox on ordering. So there’s no waiting for the mailman to wend his few days to deliver the book to your doorstep.
- Melt Your Man’s Heart comes with a 60 day, no-quibble, 100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied.
- The biggest “con” of Melt Your Man’s Heart is that you may well find out a few uncomfortable truths about your own behavior. After all, this book is not considered controversial for nothing. However, if you truly want to get your relationship back on track, isn’t it worth having to swallow your pride to get back to the love you once had?
- And once your man is again treating you like the princess you really are, you’ll have to cope with other women asking you what your secret is! And won’t that make you feel good…
The Bottom Line
Well, we thing that Melt Your Man’s Heart is perhaps one of the most influential relationship advice products that we’ve seen introduced onto the market over the last few years. Sure, it might well make many women feel somewhat uncomfortable – simply for the fact that they may need to take a long hard look at their own behaviors and how they have been influential on the relationship. But if it means that your return to a happy, intimate and even closer partnership than before, then this can only be a good thing.
Ladies – we’re made of strong stuff. And it’s up to us to do everything we can to get our happiness back on track. And if you’re man’s truly worth it (and he is, isn’t he?), then we can all cope with a little self-examination to get back to the relationship we dream of. Well done, Mr. Bennett, and thank you….